An air receiver paintball air tank is essential for a compressed air system because it allows the system to perform efficiently. These are used for temporary storage. When the compressor does not run, The paintball air tanks enable you to use air. Except this, during periods of high usage, they also supply additional air to the system. According to a good rule of thumb for most applications, it must have three to five gallons of air storage capacity per air compressor cfm output. For getting the compressor rate to 100 cfm, you need 300 to 500 gallons of compressed air storage.
Big mistakes a lot of beginners do in buying an HPA tank based solely on being fired so many shots. With this approach, you can face the problem is that you may end up with a tank that’s too long or short for you to handle comfortably.
If you want to get the best possible tank size, you should make sure that the tank that you’re going to buy stops at the crease of your elbow at the time of holding the paintball gun in your hand. It is not hard for anyone to check the measurements of tanks if there’s no pro shop in your area. You can look up the measurements of tanks online and take an educated guess.
The 48/3000 or 68/4500 tank size is suitable for a person of average height. The 90/4500 or 100/4500 is suitable for extremely tall or plan persons or who want to carry their tank on their back. 38/3000 or 48/4500 If you’re a little more on the shorter side, then this tank size is perfect for you.
Peanut tanks (50/4500) are also very popular, but if you’re fairly short, you cannot get enough leverage from these tanks.
Every player is different, so such a thing as the perfect sized tank does not matter for everyone.
- Some players just care less about their tank size.
- Some want to get the biggest tank size.
- Some are more interested in reducing their marker’s overall weight instead of size.
- Brand: Tippmann Store
- Color: Black
- Main Feature:
- 3000 PSI fill capacity with an 800 PSI output pressure
- Brand: HK Army Store
- Color: clear
- Main Feature:
- 68 Cubic Inch Lightweight Bottle w/ 4500 psi Capacity
- Brand: HK Army Store
- Color: Black
- Main Feature:
- HK Army 48ci 3000psi Compressed Air HPA Paintball Tank Built for Paintball!
- Brand: Empire Store
- Color: Grey
- Main Feature:
- Lightweight DOT & TC certified carbon fiber cylinder
- Brand: HK Army Store
- Color: Black
- Main Feature:
- 800 PSI output (adjustable with optional HPA regulator)
How Many Shots Per 3000 PSI Tank
How Many Shots Per 4500 PSI Tank
At the time of picking out a new tank, Aluminum tanks are one of the best choices. It is easy to cart around the playing field with Aluminum tanks because these are incredibly lightweight, thanks to their material. Most of the time, It’s the sole reason that’s why so many paintball players reach for aluminum tanks. However, there are some disadvantages to this kind of tank. In spite of the Aluminum, tanks are lightweight, but the drawback is this it has a compromised level of durability. Due to impacts in the field, the variety of tanks is easily dented and damaged, and also bear in mind as well, and the Aluminum tanks can only accommodate a maximum PSI of 3000.
Despite the drawbacks, aluminum air tanks are a very desirable option because they are relatively inexpensive. Try to avoid unwanted damage on the field to carry on performing well for a long time.
Carbon Fiber Tanks
In the world of materials, Carbon fiber is a modern, marvel, and perfect tank. These carbon fiber tanks are lightweight and durable because these Paintball tanks are made of innovative material which brings together these benefits. These are very easy to carry around the field, just like aluminum tanks, but these tanks are not easy to succumb to wear and tear. At the time of playing, you need to be careful of staving off damage. one of the benefits of these tanks is to bring a higher capacity of up to 4500 PSI.
It’s not a great shock that carbon fibre tanks have been readily adopted as the standard by more professional-level paintballers because of these benefits. But when it comes to Price, then, there’s an unsurprising knock-on effect. With this kind of tank, expect to pay higher outlying costs but to do so knowing that investing in something which will perform more consistently and hold up well for a long time.
This Empire Paintball air system mentions some impressive specs that instantly take your attention with its rough and ready aesthetic. Mark is at the top for its 4500 PSI fill capacity, say not for its 800 PSI output pressure. Pure Energy Technology is on hand here to improve regulator performance, with the Regulator itself scoring further points for its superior choice of material. While it’s Aluminum we’re talking about, it’s aviation-grade Aluminum. As such, you have the benefits of very lightweight construction, with added robustness to withstand more rigorous play on the field.
Its proven regulator performance using Pure Energy Technology.
It has 48 Cubic inches at 4500 psi.
Its output pressure is 800 standard psi.
Its cylinder is DOT approved.
Its Aircraft grade aluminum construction regulator.
The Tank Pressure is 4500 psi
- The type of tank is HPA.
- Its size is Size 48 ci.
- It has High and Low-pressure bust discs for the highest level of Safety.
- It is 48, 68, or 88 Cubic inches / 4500 psi.
- It has DOT approved cylinder and TC-approved (Canada).
- It has a Limited 90-day warranty.
- It has Five years of retest cycle.
- The Standard output pressure is 800 psi.
After a more budget-friendly option, the Tippmann Empire Basics paintball tank is well worth considering. It is incredibly lightweight Aluminum DOT, and TC certified cylinders which provide a relatively robust tank design, while the fill capacity of 3000 PSI is sufficient for most paintballing requirements. It’s an ideal investment for the money, but the more passionate paintballer wishes to consider something with a more robust build and higher fill capacity.
I recommend for players on a budget is the paintball tank Tippman Basics. This Aluminum 48 CI 3000 PSI compressed air tank holds only enough air pressure for 500+ shots at a time and costs around $50.
It is Lightweight Aluminum DOT
Its TC-certified cylinders are "Made in the USA."
It has a 3000 PSI fill capacity with an 800 PSI output pressure
It has a User-replaceable Bonnet.
- It is 48 Cubic Inches.
- It has 3000 PSI.
- Its PSI output pressure is 800.
- It is a 5-year hydro.
- Its weight is 2lb 14oz.
- Its length is length – 11″.
- It has 500 +/- shots per fill.
If you’re thinking of getting the most out of your money, then you are at the right place and can’t go wrong with the HK Army Aerolite. Its Price is around about $150; on this budget, I consider the Aerolite is one of the best paintball tanks for players.
The HK Army Aerolite is remarkably low in weight as well as extremely low in Price. The Aerolite definitely stays true with its name.
The only disadvantage of the Aerolite HPA tank is that it comes set with an output pressure of 800 PSI.by By paying an extra cost of $50, You can avail yourself of the opportunity of getting an Aerolite tank with an adjustable regulator with an output pressure of 450-650 PSI.
One of the pros of HK Army Aerolite, which is my favorite aspect, is that it comes with a variety of cool design options such as baby Yoda, stormtrooper, etc. You can also upgrade your Regulator to any color which you want. For this purpose, you have ten color options (black, blue, green, grey, orange, pink, purple, red, silver, teal).
The HK Army Aerolite is only available in the small 48ci and the common 68ci sizes. The HK Army Aerolite Air System is the best choice If you’re after a more affordable option that doesn’t pinch on technical prowess. Every time this aluminum regulator tank provides reliable performance because this tank system brings together the lightweight and resilience of a carbon fiber tank.
Its Bottle is Lightweight w/ 4500 psi Capacity and has 68 Cubic Inches.
It's a Reliable Regulator for Aircraft Grade Aluminum.
Its hydro cycle is of five years.
Its Output Pressure is 800 psi.
It has an Approved DOT & TC Cylinder.
Its PSI output pressure is 800.
It has an output pressure of 800 PSI only.
An extra amount is paid for getting an adjustable regulator
4: HK Army Aluminum HPA Tank – 48/3000
HK Army aluminum tanks are a great substitute for carbon fiber systems. The aluminum tanks come with the standard High Pressure with an output pressure of 800psi, which is compressed with an air regulator set to the standard. This air tank is one of the most popular HK Army paintball accessories. This HK ARMY HPA Aluminum Air Tank 48/3000 Aluminum Compressed Air Tank for airsoft and paintball. From HK ARMY, This one is an excellent reliable high refresh rate HPA tank. This tank is with 800 PSI output and a non-SLP paintball style tank. A tank top base to end of the threaded top, the Regulator, is compact, measuring 61mm, and it is perfect for airsoft use on all days. It’s available in multiple color options. Including the Regulator, the Tanks measure 3.5 inches.
The HPA tanks with 3000psi provide a look and performance of a high-end tank without mentioning the Price. For outstanding quality and assurance, Regulators are individually designed and assembled by hands which are tested on state-of-the-art machines.
It's an Aluminum Tank.
It is 48ci / 3000psi.
The Pressure of output is800psi.
It is with Fill Level Gauge
- It is Aluminum Bottle that is very Lightweight. (flat bottom cylinder)
- It has brass threads that are Rotatable 360°.
- Its output is 800 PSI. (adjustable with optional HPA regulator)
- It has burst disks and Low-profile fill nipples.
- The rubber nipple cover is included for protection/storage.
- Its refresh rate is high from HK Army.
- It has a Compact pressure gauge.
- It has Universal Acceptance because it has a Tri-Label UN ISO Certification.
- We added Dual Burst Discs for Safety.
- It has stamped 5 Year Hydro.
- It has a flat bottom for storage upright or on tables.
5: HK Army 20oz Aluminum CO2 Tank
This HK Army 20oz Aluminum CO2 Paintball Tank is made in the USA and is Lightweight DOT and TC certified, which contains an aluminum 20oz CO2 cylinder. Its retest cycle is of Five years and exceeds all industry standards. For protection purposes, prior to use, you must fill it. HK Army 20oz Aluminum CO2 Paintball Tank may be labeled as Tippmann or Empire.
- This aluminum tank is filled with HPA Compressed Air Only.
- Its weight is 2lbs 14.5oz.
- Its length is 10.75″.
- The diameter of the cylinder is 5 “.
- Its shot Capacity ranges from 600 – 800.
- The size of this aluminum tank is
- The pressure of the tank is 3000psi.
- Its output Pressure is 850psi.
- It is designed For beginners & Intermediaries.
- It is also designed for Recreational Play, Woodsball, & Speedball
- It is Refillable.
- The material of the Bottle is Aluminum.
- The Hydro Test Time is 5 Years.
- O.T/TC approves it.
- You can easily Refill it from Paintball Stores.
- It is Best Compatible with Mechanic and Electronic Paintball Guns.
- The Tank Cover is not recommended for Protection.
- The Refill Requirements are 3000 Compressor from Home.
- The $5.00 – $6.00 is Estimated Refill Cost:
- Manufacturer Warranty Included: Yes
- It qualifies for all Pro Edge Return Policies.
- Its PSI Level Gauge is very easy to Read.
Its Capacity is 20 Ounces (ships empty)
It has 5 Years Hydro Cycle (Date stamped on the tank is the BORN date, good for five years after that date
Its very Lightweight Aluminum Construction
It has a Brass Pin Valve for Reliable Performance
It has Around 1,000 Shots Per Each Fill
It is the most popular Carbon Fiber Tank. for the player who wants to upgrade to a High-Pressure Air system, and the Empire Air Systems offer an affordable HPA option. These bottles feature an aluminium regulator and carbon fibre-wrapped Aluminum, which provides steady and desirable performance and reliability. With a five-year retest cycle, the Empire 68ci / 4500psi has been operating for many years due to quality performance.
These are Lightweight DOT & TC certified carbon fiber cylinders Made in the USA.
To lead the industry in flow, stable pressure output, and efficiency, it is important to utilize Pure Energy technology regulators.
It has Both high and low-pressure rupture disks installed for the highest level of Safety
It has All components meet or exceed all ASTM, DOT, TC, or CGA standards or requirements
It has Proven regulator performance using Pure Energy Technology for consistent velocity and accuracy
- It is a lightweight, and Aluminum wrapped carbon fiber Air Tank
- It is 68 Cubic inches at 4500 psi
- It has a Standard 800 psi output pressure
- It is DOT approved cylinder
- It has a limited 90-day warranty
- It is Lightweight DOT & TC certified carbon fiber cylinder Made in the USA.
- To lead the industry in flow, get stable pressure output, and efficiency, It Utilizes Pure Energy technology regulators that.
- It has both high and low pressure rupture disks installed for the highest level of Safety.
- It has all ASTM, DOT, TC, or CGA components that meet or exceed all standards or requirements.
- It has Five years retest cycle.
- It has Proven regulator performance using Pure Energy Technology.
- It is 48 Cubic inches at 4500 psi.
- It has a Standard 800 psi output pressure.
- It is DOT approved cylinder.
- It has an Aircraft-grade aluminum construction regulator.
The Refillable HK ARMY 13/3000 lightweight Aluminum Compressed Air HPA Tank is perfect for paintball marker. It is with 800 PSI output, a non-SLP paintball style tank. The compact Regulator is 61mm from tank top base to end of the threaded top. It is easy to store, lightweight, and compact, and without the price tag, The 13ci 3000psi HPA tank gives the look and performance of a high-end tank. For outstanding quality and assurance, the Regulators are individually assembled by hand and tested on state of the art.
An HK Army aluminum tank is a great substitute for carbon fiber systems. The aluminum tanks come with the standard High Pressure compressed air regulator. These regulators are set with a standard output pressure of 800psi.
The HK ARMY HPA Aluminum Air Tank 13/3000 Aluminum is a Compressed Air Tank which is for airsoft and paintball. This is an excellent steadfast, highly refreshed rate HPA tank from HK ARMY. It is with 800 PSI output and a non-SLP paintball style tank. From tank top base to end of the threaded top, The Regulator of the tank is compact, measuring 61mm. These Tanks are very light, compact, and easy to store. For the purpose of rigs, pistols, and sniper builds, it is very great. The measurement of the tank is 2 inches diameter x 9 7/8 inches tall. By using non-SLP, it is perfect for airsoft HPA gun setups. From the tank regular, which is 800 PSI output, is compatible with all regulators Wolverine, Polarstar, Valken, and Tippmann HPA guns. Any airline could be used. The HK Army HPA tanks for airsoft rigs are highly recommended attached with the above line and Regulator.
It is Filled with Level Gauge
Its brass threads are 360° Rotational
It has burst disks and Low-profile fill nipples
It Includes a rubber nipple cover for added protection/storage
Its refreshing rate is High HK Army
It has Tri-Label UN ISO Certification – Universal Acceptance
This Tank measures 2 inches diameter x 9 7/8 inches tall
Its Flat bottom is used for storage upright or on tables
- It is 13/3000psi Lightweight Aluminum Bottle
- From a protection point of view, it Includes a rubber nipple cover
- This Hydro stamp is of 5 Years
- It has Flat bottom for storage upright or on tables
- Its Output Pressure is 800psi
Buyer Guide To Choose Best Air Compressor In 2021
- You should try to analyze the requirements of the air tools which you want to purchase.
- You must Consider and check the pressure and volume requirements of these tools.
- You have two types of compressors: Piston-type compressors are based on a motor. In contrast, Portable compressors constantly run in order to deliver air.
- At the time of buying, you must consider the (HP) of the air compressor. HP is used for small and medium-sized applications, which Ranges between 1.5 and 6.5 HP. large HP Air compressors are used in industries.
- You have a choice of a drive system with an electric motor. If you are depending on the availability of electricity.
- You must determine the size of the tank if you are using a piston-type compressor.
FAQS About Air Compressor In 2022
Q#1: How the compressed air is made of?
It is made of 78%nitrogen, 20-21%oxygen, and 1-2 water vapour, carbon dioxide, and other gasses.
Q#2: When do we need to change the oil?
It depends on the type of compressor which you have purchased. Generally, it must be changed between 7000to8000 hours or after three months.
Q#3: After how much time should we replace the air intake filters?
If you are using compressor three days a week, then you should clean it weekly. Otherwise, it will be very hard to clean it, and if the holes are appearing in the filter, then you must replace these filters.
Q#4: On what voltage does it run?
It is simply based on the size of the compressor. Usually, Small compressors run on 110 voltage and other compressor ranges between 110 to 460 voltage.